Competition – Challenge Cup Final
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is ran by Church Square Shopping Centre, Management Suite, 9a Lagrange Suite, St Helens, Merseyside, WA10 1BN.
- The prize will be a giant saints themed Millie’s Cookie.
- There will be one winner chosen.
- To enter, participants must like the Millie’s Cookies St Helens Facebook page & comment on Church Square Shopping Centre’s Facebook competition posts comment with the Saints player, past or present, that you’d love to see playing in the Challenge Cup.
- The competition will run from 10am on Thursday 15th August to 11am on Thursday 22nd August 2019.
- Entry into the competition is restricted to one entry per person. Entries received after the stated dates will not be eligible.
- A winner will be contacted after 11am Thursday 22nd August 2019.
- The winners must be available to collect their prize from Millie’s Cookies St Helens located in Church Square Shopping Centre.
- If Church Square Shopping Centre fail to be able to make contact with a winner within 24 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- Church Square Shopping Centre reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion and prize at any time without prior notice.
- Employees of the Centre, their immediate families, press, agencies, sponsors and commercial partners or any person directly or indirectly connected to the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The information provided by the entrants will be used by Church Square Shopping Centre and their appointed marketing agency Shoppertainment Management Limited to monitor future competition winners.